Ontario College Graduate Certificate
- implement business strategies that translate an organization’s vision into operational plans;
- interpret and apply financial information to determine risk, costbenefit and liability of projects and operations;
- develop and operationalize balanced performance measures that contribute to the successful implementation of strategic plans;
- analyze business data to inform strategies that improve customer relationships and promote lean operations;
- identify and present innovative solutions that help individuals and organizations become more agile and effective during change initiatives;
- . identify and implement leadership strategies to resolve conflict and improve individual and team performance in an organization;
- apply design thinking and adaptive reasoning techniques to solve problems and improve an organization’s operational performance;
- enhance active listening, written, oral, and presentation skills through interpersonal and technological applications in order to promote effective communication within an organization;
- identify and apply discipline-specific practices that contribute to the local and global community through social responsibility, economic commitment and environmental stewardship.
Graduates can work in a broad range of domestic and international employment settings, including manufacturers, market research companies, educational institutions, retailers, insurance companies,
freight forwarders, brokerage houses, banks, financial institutions, common carriers, trade commissioners’ offices, government agencies, international business consulting firms, and other small and large businesses.
- ILAC Pathway 3.2, or IELTS 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 (same for SDS program)
- Other language proficiency tests accepted include Duolingo until December 31st, 2023
- Post-secondary diploma or degree, or equivalent
For more information and complete admission requirements please contact your respective region’s Recruitment Manager.
Advanced Business Processes
Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Current Issues in Business – Seminar 1
Training and Development for Business Leaders
Labour Economics for Leaders
Marketing for Managers
Business Case Analysis
Current Issues in Business – Seminar 2