There is a high demand for skilled workers in almost every industry in Canada. Check out the lists below to start planning your dream job for 2022!
Top 5 jobs in Canada for 2022:
- Account Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Customer Service Rep
Ontario is one of the most popular provinces for new immigrants to Canada. It offers cultural diversity, economic prosperity and an ever-growing job market.
Top 5 industries in Ontario:
- Service industry: banking and financial services, professional, scientific and technical services, and arts and culture
- Manufacturing industry: automotive, information and communication technologies, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices
- Agriculture: 25% of Canada’s farming is in Ontario!
- Mining industry: nickel, platinum, gold, silver, copper, zinc, cobalt, and non-metallic minerals, as well as oil and gas
- Forestry industry: Creates nearly 200,000 direct and indirect jobs
Top 5 cities in Ontario for jobs:
- Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA): financial, technology, real estate, trade and manufacturing
- Ottawa: government administration, high technology and finance industries
- Brantford: food and beverage manufacturing, advanced manufacturing, rubber and plastic production, and warehousing and distribution
- Hamilton: food processing and agribusiness industry, and advanced manufacturing
- Waterloo: ‘Silicon Valley of the North’, opportunities in the technology sector
To qualify for any of the above opportunities, you will need an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized Canadian college or university. Check out the following public college programs offered at ILAC in Toronto:
Georgian@ILAC – Business, Business Management, Global Business Management, Marketing Management, Human Resources Management, Project Management, Supply Chain Management
Fanshawe Toronto – Hospitality & Tourism Operations Management, Hospitality – Hotel and Resort Services Management (Co-op), Gerontology – Interprofessional Practice and Additions & M