- This event has passed.
Orientation – Day Three
May 5 @ 9:00 am - 11:45 am EDT
Welcome to Georgian@ILAC!
We’re very happy to have you join the Georgian@ILAC family and begin your studies. Whether you’re studying remotely or a combination of in-person and remote learning, it’s going to be a great year! Our Orientation aims to help you successfully prepare you for your college experience.
We can’t say enough how important it is to take part in Orientation. Why? Because it’s a proven fact that students who attend orientation feel more connected and get a better start.
9:00 Wellness and Mental Health
- Wendy Mohammed
- Resources to review before attending: https://georgianatilac.com/safety/
- Required for students in Canada:
- Consent/Personal Safety Webinar
- Fraud Alert Workshop
10:15 Residences and Homestay
- Diana Rivero and Eluisa Rivera
- Resources to review before attending: https://casacanada.com/
10:45 Wrap up